Monday, October 5, 2009

and there it was, everything

I was lucky enough to get to go back to Wyoming for vacation last week, so I'm going to post a bunch of photos from that trip. What a place - I'll let the photos speak for themselves. The people in the photos are Jeannette (one of my closest friends and first roommate in Pinedale, Wyoming who now is the co-publisher of an awesome newspaper called the Valley Citizen), Brad (Jeannette's husband who is an amazing photographer - like Jeannette - and works at the Jackson Hole News & Guide) and Andrew (another one of my closest friends, second roomie in Pinedale and another awe-inspiring photographer!)
All these photos are from when Jet, Brad, Andrew, and I went to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming and spent the day hanging out with good friends, drinking good beer, and eating good food. It was glorious.
The church in the photo is the Chapel of the Transfiguration, an Episcopal church where Jet and Brad got married four years ago. I loved the church - it was beautiful, original, unpretentious - just like Jet and Brad!



No comments: